Monday, July 14, 2008

No news is good news

I wasn't able to do news on KGOE this afternoon because the station is sold out! We still have 2 updates from J.B. Mathers and ABC news at the top of the hour in the afternoon drive segment from 3 to 6pm. I'll try to get something on for tonight where there are some available times still open. Since we are an ad driven format, this is actually good news! 2008 is on track to be the best year ever for KGOE AM 1480 in terms of revenue. Thank's to our local advertisers that help keep KGOE on the air.
Years ago, when we broadcast right wingged talk radio, the afternoon segment was so void of advertisers that I started doing my own news casts to fill the time. Those days are over.
So if you don't hear me in the afternoon drive time, check in during Clark Howard or Mike Malloy 6p to 9p weekdays for KGOE News, or when all else fails, check this blog.

No comments: